pole (geography, physics)
- In the1920s and1930s neorealism in western philosophy was actively echoed in china and china? S neorealism school was formed with the representatives such as jin yue lin feng you lan and zhang dai nian.
- An active trade unionist for more than30years.
- The growth speed of ryegrass regeneration shoots in intercropping with chinese milk vetch faster than in single cropping by more than50%.
- Near the50hz and near the600hzd the sound intensity ranges for ophiocephalus argus and channa asiatica are respectively for41db sound intensity degree and28.7db sound intensity degree.
- The60s was the golden age of the study of language varieties and70s was the prosperous times of literary stylistics.
- The a3969is designed to drive both windings of a two-phase bipolar stepper motor.
- As and av series if requested by users can be fitted with double rail automatic coupling installation system which brings very much convenience to installation and maintenance as people will not be obliged to get into the sump any more.
- Btw41was difficult to use inorganic nitrogen for growth however its spore germination rate was high in solution containing peptone and yeast juice.
- : B plus and good in reflex luster enough with good view.
- Influence of electron| surface phonon strong| coupling on properties of polaron in cdf_2semiconductor slab+*
- Chanyee saw herself living in atlantis when thule was not covered in snow.
- Quadrupole mass spectrum data system type cms--200
- The e2c is a hybrid of classical orienteering ultra-distance running and the navigational training practices of search and rescue emergency responders.
- Emgear gr grades are black adhesive oil or gels compounded for extra tackiness to stay in place even in the presence of water.
- Emtric exhibits good oxidation stability even under the conditions of elevated temperatures at the spark gap and exposure to air found in emtric process.