- Applies a kink in the noise function.useful for creating puffy or bumpy effects.
- A subtle melange of odours.
- The satirical magazine spy threw darts at all the puffery of the era and was especially fast to disdain the gaudy arrivistes in favor of dandruff-flecked old money.
- Bound together in a sophisticated nerve center...
- A throng of bearded men in sad-coloured garments and grey steeple-crowned hats intermixed with women some wearing hoods and others bareheaded was assembled in front of a wooden edifice
- "A throng of bearded men in sad-coloured garments and grey steeple-crowned hats intermixed with women some wearing hoods and others bareheaded was assembled in front of a wooden edifice"
- When I think of their deformities of the monstrous styles they chose of the flatulence and tediousness of their works of all the chaos and confusion they wallowed in of the obstacles they heaped up about them I feel an exaltation.
- Some winemakers use wild ml bacteria rather than cultured strains in the belief that these lend more complexity to the wine.
- Some commercial web services software provides sophisticated web services accounting features recording details of web services transactions recognized on the wire.
- Some modernist manners are quite fashionable in the art circle resulting in uneven qualities of the work the co-existence of really valuable insights and absurd views and the flooding of various kinds of unrefined and full-of-imitation works.
- Some magazines and advertising catalogs also insert qr code on their pages.
- A chemical weedkiller can be used to kill persistent weeds.
- An extraordinary medley of feeling--but it was not a medley exactly; rather it was successive layers of feeling in which one could not say which layer was undermost--struggled inside him.
- An inexpensive magazine printed on poor quality paper.
- Annual herb having pinnatifid basal leaves and slender racemes of small white flowers followed by one-seeded winged silicles.