[zá huò shāng]
- That grocer never overcharges.
- The grocer's has plenty varieties of goods in stock.
- Grocers have agreed to bring down the cost of several basic commodities.
- Pay the bill and ask the grocer to receipt it.
- The grocer's shelves were overstocked with merchandise.
- She is a chinese grocer's daughter.
- She was now married to a grocer in cedar city.
- I asked the grocer if he could order that brand of pesto for me.
- The only available source of real milk was the commissary.
- She has had a fling at that purse-proud grocer's wife.