- Our task was to uproot weeds.
- I see the long fingers of the fashion model with their green and purple varnished nails skimming the listless chin the grassy stubble of the slummy young aristocrat or tickling the solid predatory nape of the uzbek champion who aware of a remote and pleasant sensation arches his deltoids eke a purring cat.
- I have been busy weeding in the garden.
- I used weedkiller to get rid of the weeds in the garden
- Immediately the fires which smoldered beneath tight basques flamed wildly and the two organizations split up and glared hostilely.the sewing circle was in favor of the removal of the weeds the ladies of the beautification were violently opposed.
- A chemical weedkiller can be used to kill persistent weeds.
- Annual herb having pinnatifid basal leaves and slender racemes of small white flowers followed by one-seeded winged silicles.
- A bit of weeding wouldn't hurt.
- Some kinds of fish will keep lakes and water-ways clear by eating water weeds.the chinese grass carp is one.it eats large amounts of water milfoil and other weeds that grow under the water surface.
- Weeds grew through the cracks in the paving.
- To become grown over as with unwanted vegetation or weeds.
- European annual wild lettuce having prickly stems; a troublesome weed in parts of united states.
- It's a bit weedy just here that's all.
- A control program might involve early preplant tillage to encourage germination of the weed seeds followed by shallow tillage prior to planting to kill the emerged weeds.
- I spent the whole morning weeding.