Chinese-English Translation of 杀手
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 杀手
- 他们最後的杀手 是威胁举行大罢工。
- Their ultimate weapon was the threat of an all-out strike.
- Such gunfighters came from various backgrounds, approached their jobs differently, but all shared one characteristic: they were killers. They tended to shoot first and ask questions afterwards and they did their best to take no chances.
- He is a cruel assassin.
- Paid killers rub each other out in the street.
- A villain, especially a hired killer.
- The attack comes just a day after another bomber claimed the life of the police chief of kandahar in southern afghanistan.
- The police chief in lahore called him a "cold-blooded murderer."
- Linux has a powerful unix-like command line and many linux pros have no need or desire for a gui.but if linux is to become a giant killer on the desktop it must be judged against windows by main stream users.
- Whether tim duke was a hit man or not
- As seen in: blade runner the fifth element back to the future ii futurama the jetsons... it's actually kind of difficult to list sci-fi that doesn't feature some variation of the flying car.
- Thriller thriller night.so let me hold you tight and share a killer diller chiller thriller... here tonight.'cause This is thriller thriller night.
- The shooter in a baseball cap with a goatee.
- Yet historians have documented the murderous path that chiang kai-shek led in his efforts to win then keep and ultimately lose power.
- The youngest killer was aged10at the time that ernest norton 67 was set upon in bexley kent.
- You know glucose is murder on pleather.