Chinese-English Translation of 本息
- principal and interest (on a loan)
- n.负责人,首长,校长,主犯,本金 adj.主要的,首要的
- n.兴趣,关心,重要性,影响,利息,[常 pl.] 利益,利害 vt.使发生兴趣,引起...的注意
- n.(借出的)贷款,借出 v.借,借给
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 本息
- Compounding works by paying interest on interest.
- The borrowers may use cash or deposits with the bank of china for debt service.
- In the case of paying the principal and interests of rmb bonds a financial institution within the territory of china shall submit an application to the local safe branch office prior to five workdays.
- The bank shall go through the formalities for overseas repayment of the principal and interests of rmb bonds for the financial institution within the territory of china upon an approval document as issued by the local safe branch office.
- Currently the more common way to repay three are: matching the principal repayment matching the repayment of principal and interest and repayment method for fortnight.
- A term of a mortgage which allows the creditor to demand payment in full of principal and interest due upon the sale of the property.