- This transcendence is in his view the ground of ethics of a fundamental and indeclinable responsibility for the other person that precedes every ontology.
- Ato: an approximate translation algorithm for oil based ontology.
- Platonic dialogues; platonic ontology.
- The ontology possesses inherent consistency with human nature.
- The second part dwells on the literary noumenon including structural ontology and literary essence.
- This paper from different theories of relationships of thing-in-itself and of their practice makes an analysis of the essence of contemporary education in an attempt to provide some scientifically theoretical supporting for current teaching reform and practice of different approaches.
- Christianity makes the distinction between noumenon and appearance in its ontology.it can show loving care for the temporality by means of the personifying god in heaven.
- The essence of descartes'general doubt is not noumenon doubt but methodological one.
- Therefore the zen nature reality theory is the radicle cause of chinese aesthetics prejudiced inner hearty verve and emrty taste.
- At the same take we also discuss ontology in the paper.
- The ontology basis of wangbi's "saint having feeling"
- So thereby it can be pointed out that marist philosophy is the ontology of social being in this contemporary world.
- While in confucian ontology noumenon cannot exist without appearance and faramita cannot be independent of temporality.
- The perceptual ontology whose naissance was very important in the history of western philosophy in the early1800s was firstly advocated by feuerbach.
- Yi hwang who in general inherits zhu xi's thought develops his concept of "four origins and seven emotions" based on li and qi theory and brings forth his argument on "different origins of li and qi" and yi raises the issue to an ontological height and expounds the difference between "four origins and seven emotions" from an ultimate angle.