- end (of a period)
- Any of various densely branched annual plants such as amaranth and russian thistle that break off from the roots at the end of the growing season and are rolled about by the wind.
- Methods it was measured that the blood flow of them with acuson128computer imaging.spectrum in209old people with velocity of systole and diasole phase resistance and pulsate index.
- Sales tend to tail off toward the end of the season.
- This formation is dominated by a set of sandstone-mudstone dark clastic rock series which belongs to marginal marine deposit at the end of the gondwana carboniferous-permian glacier period.
- At the turn of the17th century there was no sense of how creatures were related to each other; descriptions and classifications were unsystematic.
- There were micronucleus at telophase in another pollen mother cells.
- The end of the peak egg hatch is the key time for biopesticide control of overwintering spider mites inchestnuts.
- The nucleus in shrinking cytoplasm of microspore mother cell enters into telophase.17.
- Post-mortem check uncovered last-stage syphilis.
- In past terms students have written on topics such as dioramas in swedish museums; radio tracking of birds and animals; development of national parks in costa rica; attempts to control indian reservations in the pacific northwest during the19th century both politically and environmentally; and the development of weather forecasting in the caribbean at the end of19th century.
- The process in cell division by which the nucleus divides typically consisting of four stages prophase metaphase anaphase and telophase and normally resulting in two new nuclei each of which contains a complete copy of the parental chromosomes.
- This paper analyzes the sedimentation and the occurrence of the strata in wuxia area and suggests that wuxia area underwent the development of foreland basin of early permian the overthrust nappe of late permian the strong structural uplift of late triassic the weak structural activity of late jurassic and the structural shape of cretaceous followed by finally forming the configuration nowadays.
- By the late4th century bc armed deck soldiers had become so important in naval warfare that it was superseded by heavier ships.
- These bits of undigested plant matter or phytoliths come from a site containing bones of titanosaurs long-necked plant eaters that lived near the end of the dinosaurs'reign.
- This behavior contributes to the diagnosis of diseases in the later stages leading to untreatable conditions.