- unsolved (problem)
- The us arts community became increasingly politicized and to some extent angry in part because of the urgency of unaddressed social issues such as economic inequity the homeless and aids.
- Great books deal with the persistently unsolved problems of human life.
- It is as though your unresolved feelings wait until you are feeling loved and_then theycome up to_behealed.
- Why telegraph when nothing is settled?
- Her past unresolved feelings of anger and powerlessness were projected onto harris's watching tv.
- The unresolved tension is the key to the play's fascination.
- Unsolved mystery: hey wait a minute!
- Chirac said his goodbye to europe on sunday in berlin insisting on the need for a strong role for europe in a "multipolar" world--an issue that was a mainstay of foreign policy under chirac but which so far remains unfulfilled.
- What could love the unsolved mystery count for in face of this possession of self-assertion which she suddenly recognized as the strongest impulse of her being!
- The reforms passed in1992in a statewide initiative are credited with stopping the flow of campaign money but the strict limits on individual and group contributions have not solved all the problems.
- Beyond that frontier are uncharted areas of science and space unsolved problems of peace and war unconquered pockets of ignorance and prejudice unanswered questions of poverty and surplus.
- This is still an open question.
- This is an open question.
- This is the major unsolved problem in evolution theory.
- Has not solved the riddle as the present pyramid still is attracting the multitudinous scientist's attention and the interest.