to fail to
- vi.失败,不及格,忘记 vt.使失望,舍弃,辜负,不及格 n.不及格,不及格者
- Failed to establish the trust with the domain% 1
- We think also of our brothers and sisters who have been cut off from us by political boundaries and who unhappily cannot share at present in the freedom that has come.
- I couldn't see the pop star because he was in the midst of a crowd of fans.
- Shipping line schedules haven't fitted in very well.
- The operation was not performed because a non-unique tape name was specified.
- The operation was not performed because an invalid tape name was specified.
- A check which a bank returns because it is not payable due to insufficient funds.also called rubber check.
- In every year in which there shall be an available surplus of the income over the expenditure the council shall set aside and invest on a reserve or sinking fund at least$ 1200.00as provision for extension for replacing buildings on expiration of leases and for unforeseen contingencies.
- After qualifying laps in which both fernando alonso and giancarlo fisichella failed to extract the car's full potential they will start sixth and ninth respectively in tomorrow's race.
- When there is an interest inhomogeneity between a policy-maker and the public and if the society can not restrict the choice of the policy-maker effectively the policy-maker is inclined to maximize its own interests by inflationary monetary policy.
- In the supreme court the plurality opinion strongly criticized the nlrb's failure to use rulemaking procedure to establish the excelsior list requirement.
- In the supreme court the plurality opinion for four justices strongly criticized the nlrb's failure to use rulemaking procedure to establish the excelsior list requirement.
- The last time there was a crisis in the landlocked saharan country of niger the president claimed his people were well-fed yet images of skeletal children shocked the world and aid workers scrambled to deal belatedly with a famine.
- Comprehensive competition theory has three deficiencies: firstly it has overlooked the fact that there are weak parties in comprehensive competition thus a myth of optimum distribution of resources is invented; secondly it is a static theory that overlooks the corporate efforts in comprehensive competition; and thirdly it has done damage to the wholeness of western economics for ignoring that prices are determined by competing firms.
- The group a match fell victim to the snow on saturday night and plans to stage the game yesterday at belgrade's partizan stadium also fell through with14cm of snow still lying on the pitch.