- never before
- She never considered matrimony her entire life.
- Policy holder the insured or the beneficiary fabricate non-existing insurance incident to deceive insurance money;
- Mount vesuvius hasn't erupted for a good many years.
- Not having lived the holy life not having obtained wealth in their youth men pine away like old herons in a lake without fish.
- Weibo's guards was an important military force in the late tang and the five dynasties but there hasn't been monographic study on it yet.
- I let myself be seen by abraham isaac and jacob as god the ruler of all; but they had no knowledge of my name yahweh.
- We have been able to transship s.e.asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at hongkong without mishap.
- I didn't mean to offend him.
- So now take and prepare a new cart and two milch cows on which the yoke has never come and tie the cows to the cart and bring their calves home away from them.
- "A marriage celebrated in the colony during the war period shall not be deemed invalid by reason of its having been celebrated in a place which had not been duly licensed under section4of the principal ordinance or without compliance with the requirements of such ordinance concerning notice of marriage certificate of notice licence or competency of the officiating minister and subject as is herein provided all such marriages are hereby declared to be and always to have been valid."
- In the aspect of brand culture the coca never changes its living feeling of free opening and joyful which is mixed when it is made.
- Between them there was a deep unexpressed bond of sympathy.
- Majority of increased fdi flows to the areas which haven't tax incentives before which optimizes the distribution of fdi in china.
- The clash between the two unbeaten sides on sunday will be riveting while winless germany and the dominican republic face off in the earlier match.
- Thus we are deprived of every thing that hath a tendency to make life even tolerable the endearing ties of husband and wife we are strangers to for we are no longer man and wife than our masters or mistresses think proper married or unmarried.