- woodcarving; wood carving; carving on wood
- Yacht the2nd the markeddest is the woodcarving baluster that is as long as more than10meters vulture has pattern of all sorts of beast of prey flowers above buttock still is carving the flyer design of indicative good fortune as one wishes the board of above of two side waterline is given priority to with waviness sculpture.
- Just about everything from bavarian costumes and wood carvings to jewelry and handmade german toys can be found in munich's shops.
- Our company belongs to the nature of type of production workshop area has the square metres more than7000 covers an area of the square metres more than ten thousands possess the employee person more than200 company produces modern various really wooden furniture padauk classical furniture chinese styles and europe types mainly various woods are carved bamboo woodwork skill is tasted and so on.
- This company began to develop the woodcarving handicraft the productalready obtains the market good appraisal.
- The main goods of our company vary from artificial antiques bronze and white marble handcrafts to wood carvings and sandstone sculptures to wood composite and strengthened floors to knitted garments and children's clothing to green teas etc.
- The unique local skill is wood carving.
- Wood carving of remarkable technical skill.
- In recent years the wood carving factory in jianchuan develops the gave birth to again a batch travel a handicraft product.
- Air conditioning the television the wide band wireless wide band the fine woodcarving bed in the room the facility is complete upscale.
- The old welshman was skillful in woodcarving.
- A carved head painted red blue or yellow is made from the trunk of a weeping willow tree.it is2meters long and sports a pair of horns.
- Wood carving is a specialty of this village.
- Some of the finest examples of woodcarving in europe can be found in medieval churches.
- The mayor attends the opening activities of the sanyi wood carving art festival in miaoli county.
- There was a triptych of pale oak.