- wooden stick
- And lam me with a quarter-staff;
- He had his knapsack on his shoulders his cudgel in his hand a rough audacious weary and violent expression in his eyes.
- They throw up makeshift hovels made of whatever they can find-sticks fronds cardboard tarpaper or petrol tins.if they are lucky they may use corrugated iron.
- Stick boy and match girl in love.
- I've seen a perfomance in which it's this crabstick used to strike the big clock.no pics were taken.
- Main products are round log handle of besom mopstick shank of tool handle of beach parasol as well as processing a wide range of wooden craftwork materials.
- Ice cream or water ice on a small wooden stick.
- A long stick with a pointed end used for prodding animals.
- A one-handed fencing stick; a singlestick.
- He menaced the bank manager with a stick.
- Sometimes they used short sticks.
- "In one corner there was a friendly bout at quarterstaff; and-what attracted most interest of all"
- In one corner there was a friendly bout at quarterstaff;
- The palisade? You talkin'about that little old bunch of sticks over there?
- Much of china's puppetry involves adaptation of traditional chinese operas and combines singing dancing and dialogue.as you know the figures are primarily manipulated with sticks or strings.