- Tall new zealand timber tree.
- Valuable timber tree of new zealand yielding hard reddish wood used for furniture and bridges and wharves.
- We were successively invited as committee member of chinese forest product industrial association flooring committee drafting unit of solid wood flooring national standard chinese timber circulation vice president commissioner of china lumber standardized technical committee and member of association for promotion of china's long march to quality campaign etc.
- A sugar extracted from wood or straw; used in foods for diabetics.
- A kind of soft talc; sometimes used as wood filler.
- A bitter compound used as an insecticide and tonic and vermifuge; extracted from the wood an bark of trees of the genera quassia and picrasma.
- Teak and other heavy cabinet wood.
- Teak is a hard kind of wood.
- So I took them to where a boy in my class from school's dad had a timber yard.
- Base on discuss choosing mongolian scotch pine and manchurian ash as experiment species using three kinds of wood fire-retardant treatment methods which included soaking at some pressure pressurized soaking under ultrasonic wave and the pressurized soaking under ultrasonic wave after treated by microwave the result is that ultrasonic wave may apply in wood fire-retardant treatment production.
- In the quarrel with washington over trade in softwood lumber ottawa speaks for the concerns of the b.c.forest industry.
- Timber is virtually unobtainable in the islands.
- This paper explores the feasibility of ultrasonic technology leading to produce fire-retardant wood and test conditions such as frequency sound intensity and time etc.
- Using the residues from wood conversion of acacia and eucalyptus species as material the molded decorative particleboard products were manufactured by two-stage process and the relationship between process parameters and properties of products were studied in this paper.
- Medium-sized tropical american tree yielding tolu balsam and a fragrant hard wood used for high-grade furniture and cabinetwork.