log (of wood, timber etc)
- What we want is wood stacked.for a signal fire.
- Rubber has more resilience than wood.
- West indian shrub or small tree having leathery saponaceous leaves and extremely hard wood.
- Then it just became a matter of how we got the timber from the yard over the fence to the park and up the tree.
- The wood used to generate the smoke should be non-resinous such as hickory apple plum oak beech or ash.
- A uniformed ostiary ushered us into the reception area a temple of understatement in exotic marbles and dark gleaming woods.
- A slab of stone or wood suitable for bearing an inscription.
- A throng of bearded men in sad-coloured garments and grey steeple-crowned hats intermixed with women some wearing hoods and others bareheaded was assembled in front of a wooden edifice
- "A throng of bearded men in sad-coloured garments and grey steeple-crowned hats intermixed with women some wearing hoods and others bareheaded was assembled in front of a wooden edifice"
- ... Wood lye varied corpse parts...... or earth made holy by rabbinical elders?
- Compositions of paper cloth wrought iron wood sheet metal;
- Bores through wood making a ticking sound popularly thought to presage death.
- A piece of wood or metal pointed at one end for driving into the ground as a marker fence pole or tent peg.
- Pile: a heavy beam of timber concrete or steel driven into the earth as a foundation or support for a structure.
- A heavy beam of timber concrete or steel driven into the earth as a foundation or support for a structure.