- Chongqing carpenter tan handicrafts co. ltd.
- Nonunion carpenters; a nonunion contractor.
- A woodworker's tool to shave off surfaces.
- No self-respecting carpenter would treat wood in this way.
- Raise high the roof beam carpenters;
- A steel square used by carpenters; larger than a try square.
- The carpenter was hammering in his workshop.
- The neapolitan team working through the night in a spartan garage not only included the area's finest pastry chefs but expert carpenters sculptors and painters pooling their skills to produce this ode to the cocoa bean.
- The joiner has a name for reliability.
- The carpenter should have used his tape measure.
- The carpenter was wearing a pair of blue overalls.
- Even pretentious nineteenth-century urban houses may have some traditional elements associated with them such as hand-cut scrollwork wooden decorations that are sometimes called "carpenter's gothic".
- He was always dressed in an old carpenter's apron and he usually had shavings lodged in his beard and sawdust on his steelrimmed glasses.
- So he ordered the carpenter of his ship who also was an english slave to build a little state-room or cabin in the middle of the long boat like that of a barge with a place to stand behind it to steer and hale home the main-sheet;
- The guy was a carpenter in the middle of nowhere.