- Little virgil webster and his poseable action figures.
- I'm his marionette robert.
- With this marionette I wish to travel through the world and earn for myself a little bread.
- I guess the puppet show's over then.
- It's because he's a puppeteer I think.
- I just want to make sure sigmund gets away from that big purple puppet with the...
- I think that uh a lot of us will move into puppetry.
- Along the path by the boating lake there are puppet shows clowns and stilt walkers and hawkers selling anything from indian cotton skirts to batteries.
- The figure also called a string puppet is usually manipulated by nine strings attached to each leg hand shoulder and ear and at the base of the spine.additional strings give more sensitive control of movement
- "The figure also called a string puppet is usually manipulated by nine strings attached to each leg hand shoulder and ear and at the base of the spine.additional strings give more sensitive control of movement"
- An unseen person makes the puppets dance.
- An entertaining puppet show; films should be entertaining.
- Early marionettes were controlled by an iron rod instead of strings a form that survived in sicily.in the18th century marionette operas were extremely popular and they are still performed today in salzburg to mozart's music.
- Like a theater audience that watches the herky-jerky gestures of a marionette and infers the presence of a hidden puppeteer researchers observe that visible matter moves in unaccountable ways and conclude that unseen matter must be pulling the strings.
- Much of china's puppetry involves adaptation of traditional chinese operas and combines singing dancing and dialogue.as you know the figures are primarily manipulated with sticks or strings.