- forward exchange
- adj.早的,迅速的,前进的 vt.转寄,促进,运送 adv.向前地,向将来 n.[体](足球等)前锋
- vt.交换,调换,兑换,交流,交易 n.交换,调换,兑换,交流,交易
- Develop initiatives and processes to obtain regular feedbacks from service channels on service channel strategy and programs to enhance service channel management and service channel planning capabilities!
- The buyer will pay the price by sight draft.
- Payment is to be made against sight draft drawn under a comfirmed inrevocable divisible and transferable letter of credit without recourse for the full amount.
- If a seller extends credit to a buyer through a time draft they have made a trade acceptance.
- Receiving the documents when the sight bill is paid is called "documents against payment".
- I propose issuing a time draft for us$ 1 00000.
- We can't accept a payment by time draft.
- We will draw a sight draft on for the expenses.
- Sight draft drawn on the issuing bank.
- We shall of course refund to you the premium upon receipt of your debit note or if you like you may draw on us at sight for the amount required.
- Usance draft to be negotiated at sight basis interest is for buyer's account.
- A usance bill is an indication that the seller has agreed to give the buyer some credit.
- Usance draft to be negotiated at sight basis.
- Usance darfts shall be negotiated at sight basis regardless of the tenor of draft.
- The outright rate is the spot rate adjusted by the points of discount or premium.