towards [tә'wɔ:dz; (-) tʌ:rdz]
- Labor vanquished all--not inconstant spasmodic or ill-directed labor; but faithful unremitting daily effort toward a well-directed purpose.
- Lister scribbled quietly in his notebook. "And how can you make the prism refract in the.er.opposite direction?
- Soon the parade left the town and marched to the weser river.
- And we will ride off into the moroccan sunset.
- If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined he will meet with success unexpected in common hours.
- Zead: the one you seek fled toward the chapel on the other side of the mountain.he made his escape through the back of the castle.
- He called out to sally's family.
- It's turning back for the pass!
- Vanuatu boasts83islands all told and we fly by a few of them plus a couple of smoking volcanoes on the way up when pentecost appears on the horizon--a long strip of green in the blue pacific--we take aim on a pencil-thin grass landing-strip.
- When beau and I walked into her room a small light was on next to her bed and the shades were pulled.she was sitting in her wheelchair her back toward us slouched over facing the viewless window.
- A multidisciplinary team of scientists at the santa fe institute in new mexico is working toward reconstructing that mother of all languages.
- In my experience moreover sociocultural factors affect schooling in a variety of areas including culture gender identities power roles class markers and social markers.
- The blues took a big step towards reaching the knockout stages of the uefa champions league as didier drogba's well-taken equaliser in injury time denied barca an important win.
- The river flows northeastward to the gulf.
- Just then marguerite turned her opera glasses in our direction saw my friend smiled at him and gestured that he was to come and pay his respects.