- facing forwards
- Hermione stupefies him and he falls headfirst into the bell jar his head turning into a baby's.
- If we turn the table endways it should fit through the door.
- He sawed the board edgeways; held it edgewise.
- I see far ahead on the other side of the hedge bordering the high road a small notice board.
- An incautious step sent her headlong down the stairs.
- Keep going as straight as you can and you'll cross over the railway line just before you come to a t-junction where you have to turn left.
- Leon walks forward but then notices saddler with his wand of magic.err plaga.he stretches his arm forward trying to control leon.
- He leans forward. "That's an awfully vehement reaction for a pretty tame epithet.are you sure there isn't something you're not telling me?
- He goes to the reservation desk. There's a gaunt woman behind the desk.
- They continued marching or plodding.
- The clouds were building up now for the trade wind and he looked ahead and saw a flight of wild ducks etching themselves against the sky over the water then blurring then etching again and he knew no man was ever alone on the sea.
- The palm-forward "v" sign formed by raising and spreading the first two fingers has had three distinct connotations in american culture.the oldest and least common is obscene.
- The appellation of east capital central official in the early stage of tang dynasty changed three times.
- During my55years of academic research I accumulated plenty of experience: adhering to the same and one aim; being erudite and focusing on one field of research; possession of materials; concentration and constant reflections; challenging traditional idea; turning pressure into motive; being innovative and advanced.
- Turn around and step forward.