- learned and virtuous
- No one likes to be a snitch but you are in a position to protect others from harm and have an ethical duty to do so.
- You have a point there.
- They're doing road work up ahead.
- It makes sense if there's another word that's spelled with "sud"
- The power of intellectual knowledge without the power of moral principle often tends to evil.
- A light shone behind me...
- I am going to live a virtuous life.
- I see a prima facie reason for it.
- 1.public Roadway facility equipment and premises;
- It makes sense.exposure to light at night has been found to reduce melatonin levels.
- It is therefore advisable never to use an excessively high working voltage for a multiplier cell.
- The birth and development of the northern anhui folk beliefs are directly associated with frequent natural disasters continuous wars and rampant bandits and has such positive functions as moralization spiritual maintenance and social integration.
- There is a very moral tone to this book.
- This demand was not only unscriptural and unreasonable it was also unconstitutional.it also exhibits the elders gross abuse of authority and attempt to lord it over the saints.
- Much of the government's revenue came from taxes which included land tax property tax purchase tax and a form of poll tax.tolls and various customs duties brought further income.