- depend on; rely on
- Jeffrey bader a former senior american diplomat now at the brookings institution a think-tank in washington dc says that china's resistance to american initiatives in sudan and iran depends on russian support for its position.
- The alimentary canal of most animals relies very little on lysosomal enzymes in digesting food.
- The diagnose was depended on the examine of pathogeny.
- He was not ill-fitted to be the head and representative of a community which owed its origin and progress and its present state of development not to the impulses of youth but to the stern and tempered energies of manhood and the sombre sagacity of age;
- The doctor finished the operation but his success depended on the backroom boys who had invented the new laser scalpel.
- The judgement of the official's power behavior and individual behavior refers to the dividing line between the national compensation and the civil compensation.
- Much will depend on the ingenuity of mediators.
- Zhou enlai acted on the conviction that china's security depended on america's strong commitment to the global balance of power.
- Saba douglas hamilton joins arctic expert jason roberts in the remote svalbard archipelago to find out.
- Educational development relies heavily on continuously improving the quality of teachers.
- Throughout life we rely on small groups of people for love admivation respect moral support and help.
- The scientific touchstones of the modern age& mdash mdash; the bomb ace travel electronics quantum physic mdash mdash; all bear his imprint.
- Plea bargaining whose existence and function depend on given environment has been set up for it accords with modern economy notion in lawsuit.
- Throughout life we rely on small groups of people for love admiration respect moral support and help.
- As a not-for-profit and self-financed body we rely mainly on donations rental income arts course fees and box office income to support our non-mainstream arts and cultural presentations.