- supplied with water (of a house)
- n.水,雨水,海水,水位,水面,流体 vt.喷淋,供以水,注入水,使湿 vi.流泪,加水 adj.水的,水上的,水生的,含水的
- n.房子,住宅,库房,机构,家庭,家族,议院,剧场 vt.给...房子住,收藏,覆盖 vi.住,躲藏(up)
- There are many over-the-counter lotions and creams containing salicylic acid to help prevent acne and clear it up.
- All draft figures plimsoll's marks ship's names and port of registry to be repaired twice in original colour.
- All sponge rubber packing for watertight doors need to be renewed.
- Abstract: problems in the water-hole blasting were analyze d and measures for improving water-hole blasting effect were proposed.
- I still recall that the water supply would be cut off suddenly and many students who were taking their showers would not be able to rinse the soap suds off their bodies.it was quite embarrassing for them.
- A condition of hypertension occurring in pregnancy typically accompanied by edema and proteinuria.
- An ophthalmoscope with a layer of water to neutralize the refraction of the cornea.
- Was water pollution a problem before?
- Use a spray bottle filled with water to moisten the windscreen and switch on the windscreen wiper.
- The total heat transfer rate including sensible and latent heats and sensible heat factor are obtained by experiment.
- Don't have water towers in montana.
- The printing and dyeing wastewater is difficulty to treat because of its characteristics such as large water volume high concentration organic pollutant deep chromaticity high alkalinity changeable water quality and complex ingredient.
- The little boy's suit has a sailor collar.
- Just water yogurt and oj.
- A streambed filled with water only in the rainy season.