- organic solvent
- Different proprietary organic-solvent preservatives often contain the same toxicants.
- Explosion-protecting devices are also equipped for the organic solvent for organic film coating.
- For wall surface and ground of electronics works chemical works electrical machinery plant and oil tank etc.
- Hi-pressure and organic solvent are adopted for cleaning with application scope extended greatly.
- The scientists broke down this plastic with an organic solvent.
- Solubility: insoluble in water and many organic solvent.
- The manufacture methods and applications of aqueous vinylidene chloride copolymerizing resin emulsion paints were introduced in this paper and these processing and application technologies were detail explained withsome examples.
- The physical methods include mechanical scarification low and high temperature hydration-dehydration irradiation high pressure and other physical treatments and the chemical ones include acid scarification alkali solution soaking and other organic chemical treatments.
- Properties: white light powder with specific specific gravity of1.095 soapy insoluble in water but soluble in organic solvent such as hot ethanol benzene and terebinth etc.and decompounds into stearate and zinc when meeting strong acid.
- An inactive form of plasmin that occurs in plasma and is converted to plasmin by organic solvents.
- In bp usp and china pharmacopoeia2000 the contents of residual solvents in pharmaceuticals were all determined by gc.
- In this case a suitable organic solvent should be applied.
- The waxes are classed as alcohol or organic solvent extracted materials.
- This drug occurs as a white to off-white crystalline solid poorly soluble in water dilute acid and most organic solvents.
- The preparation of conductive fibers with playaniline is summarized.it is pointed out that the conductive fiber produced by belending a suitable organic solvent the doped polyaniline and a matrix polymer to wet spinning will have a very bright future.