- Article222any advertiser advertisement agent or advertisement publisher who in violation of state regulations takes advantage of advertisement to make false publicity of commodities or services if the circumstances are serious shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than two years or criminal detention and shall also or shall only be fined.
- Whoever maltreats a prisoner of war if the circumstances are flagrant shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than three years.
- Article417any functionary of a state organ charged with the functions and responsibilities to investigate and prohibit criminal activities who divulges information or provides convenience to criminals so as to help them escape punishment shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than three years or criminal detention; if the circumstances are serious he shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than three years but not more than10years.
- Article122whoever hijacks a ship or motor vehicle by means of violence coercion or by any other means shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than five years but not more than10years; if there are serious consequences he shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than10years or life imprisonment.
- Article108whoever defects to the enemy and turns traitor shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than three years but not more than10years; if the circumstances are serious or if he leads members of the armed forces the people's police or the people's militia to defect to the enemy and turn traitor he shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than10years or life imprisonment.
- Article172-1when the competent authority places an insurance enterprise under conservatorship or receivership or orders it to suspend business and places it under rehabilitation the directors supervisors managers or other staff of the insurance enterprise shall under any of the following circumstances be sentenced to imprisonment of not less than one year but not more than seven years and may in addition be assessed a criminal fine of not more than new taiwan dollars twenty million:
- The results showed that the sandstone-type uranium mineralization ages were82.4ma 60ma 11.4ma 7.1ma and3.5ma have been obtained.the main mineralized stage is miocene epoch and pliocene epoch of neogene period.
- Corporate equity has characteristics of options and stock is in essence a call option based on corporate value the striking price of which is the principal and interest to be paid on the expiry date of the corporate debentures.
- 6.having Offended the criminal code or its special law involving such crimes as vote-buying bribe-taking interfering with balloting campaign irregularities or monopolizing vote-buying or abusing official duties as chances or means to commit such crimes as misappropriation fraud breach of faith or forgery of documents and convicted of the crime and sentenced to a penal servitude for a definite period.
- When the circumstances are particularly odious the sentence is to be not less than three years and not more than seven years of fixed-term imprisonment.
- By the way is there a time limit for trademark right?
- When signs of an early blizzard cut short their summer employment ennis and jack go their separate ways; ennis's farewell is a simple "see you around." Both though are torn up.
- Whoever hijacks a ship or motor vehicle through violence coercion or other means is to be sentenced to not less than five years but not more than10years of fixed-termed imprisonment;
- Term policy provides insurance against the death of a person during a specific period.
- Register normally trade service business at the same time license plate of business of hold futures gold stock money!