- one day
sometime in the future
- Perhaps the chinese people will be content one day to be rich and unfree.
- And the public which for years dismissed the underemployed "lost generation" as lazy kids who would grow up one day is now starting to worry that they will become a permanent underemployed and unmarried burden on society.
- Dog star had once believed the white man would someday leave the land.
- My dream is to become an astronomer someday.
- And so help me I do believe that if ever the day comes that its honesty falls under great temptation its grand reputation will go to ruin like a house of cards.
- I can only hope that there will come one day when france will disburden herself of the heavy load on her conscience and cleanse herself of the crime by returning to china all the spoils taken from the winter palace.
- At a moment when nationalistic claims and counter-claims are resounding over the ice-floes the region's intractability still forces its would-be conquerors to rub along.
- If engineering obstacles can be overcome and manufacturing techniques devised a power cell based on this process could one day be as compact as household batteries.
- He will end up as president someday.
- I'd love to visit norway sometime.
- I'd like to go to china some day.
- Keep your eye on this frontier; steam heat from the earth may one day help keep you warm.
- Perhaps an enlightened urban council will one day revive this great surrey festival.
- I hope to visit rome some day.
- May we meet again someday.