now and then
- His constant excuse-making over ronaldinho his need to accommodate the increasingly unhappy deco in the midfield and the constant transfer speculation always surrounding his side leave rijkaard sometimes looking rather peevish as if he'd rather be discussing tactics than player politics.
- Occasionally he had to take sleeping pill.
- He marveled sometimes at the man's resourcefulness.
- It's true he may be a little surly
- He sometimes makes a timely suggestion.
- He tries to lighten his lectures with an occasional witticism.
- He can be very rude.
- He sometimes experiences a twinge or two; nothing serious.
- The mo-dified first-come-first-served algorithm time-adva nc e algorithm and constrained position-shift algorithm are put forward to automat ically plan the most efficient landing order to assign optimal spaced landing times to all arrivals without violate the spacing requirements for different typ es of aircraft and to enhance the usage of the runway under heavy traffic condit ion in the terminal area.
- To add rigidity braces are sometimes fastened from the overarm to the knee.
- Asiatic tree fern having dense matted hairs sometimes used as a styptic.
- Maybe this is why people have chains and peep-holes on their doors and sometimes a locked turnstile and an armed security guard downstairs.
- Perhaps the american is merely ashamed of the word "loafing" in a world where everybody is doing something but somehow as sure as I know he is also an animal he likes sometimes to have his muscles relaxed to stretch on the sand or to lie still with one leg comfortably curled up and one arm placed below his head as his pillow.
- A kind of soft talc; sometimes used as wood filler.
- Includes chiefly saprophytic fungi typically with shelflike bodies; sometimes placed in class hymenomycetes or included in agaricales.