Chinese-English Translation of 有才干
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 有才干
- Her talents are well known.
- Our professor is too capable not to solve this difficult problem.
- His ability carried him to the top of his profession.
- In those days talented young people were too often ploughed under.
- He was a very able businessman in his day.
- The basic factors of leader's credit are: honesty foresight generalship inspiring.
- He was a man of caliber of strength and of character.
- He was a very competent lawyer.
- From two handsome and talented young men to two haunting horrors of disintegration-charles lee.
- He seemed like such a nice guy and very talented.
- Example: in order to attract talented new employees a company must offer a competitive salary as well as other benefits.
- Many japanese regarded him as the ablest chinese strategist alive.