- adj 1 knowing what is going on around one because one is able to use bodily senses and mental powers; awake 感觉到的; 意识到的; 清醒的: He was in a coma for days, but now he's (fully) conscious again. 他昏迷了几天, 但现在又（完全）清醒了. * She spoke to us in her conscious moments. 她神志清醒时跟我们说过话. 2 ~ of sththat one is being watched 察觉有人在监视自己 * Are you conscious (of) how people will regard such behaviour? 你知道人们对这种行为是怎样看待的吗? 3 (of actions, feelings, etc) realized by oneself; intentional （指行为、 感情等）自觉的; 蓄意的: One's conscious motives are often different from one's subconscious ones. 一个人有明显动机的举动跟下意识的举动往往截然不同. * I had to make a conscious effort not to be rude to him. 我得刻意约束自己不要对他粗鲁. 4 being particularly aware of and interested in the thing mentioned 对所提到的事物具有深刻认识和浓厚兴趣的: trying to make the workers more politically conscious 努力提高工人的政治觉悟 * Teenagers are very `fashion-conscious. 青少年很讲究时髦.
- In fact after the race symonds admitted that he hadn't realised that michael had saved his last new set for the end so in fact that concern was not part of renault's thinking.
- I pass my hands lovingly about the smooth skin of a silver birch or the rough shaggy bark of a pine.
- He had n't the wits wit enough to realize the danger.
- I didn't realize philippa was a trained nurse.
- We must avoid mechanical practicing even if conscious practice is more strenuous on the mind: we are concerned with avoiding strain to the muscular system--not to the mind!
- Our founders very consciously created a republic not a pure democracy.
- Each one of us can descide and create the future we want by consciously and positively working with other people's divinity within.
- We are taking our power back to determine our fate as a conscious and sentient species upon earth.
- Many students have the stream of consciousness.
- Voluntary motions; voluntary muscles.
- In the19th century when scientists were feeling their way towards big concepts such as the laws of thermodynamics electromagnetics and the periodic table without really knowing what they were looking for that was normal.
- In the initial stage of scholasticism some philosophers intentionally adopted reason to defend the theory of christianity.
- Prescind force do some of business that can make oneself happy. Additional conscious guide oneself from mentally develop toward good way.
- You don't even realize it!
- Not long ago we purposely transferred a number of army cadres to strengthen the commercial departments.