- to be ambitious
- Better go to heaven in rags than to hell in embroidery.
- The job centre opens up new avenues of employment and creates best job opportunities for people who wish to dedicate themselves to the service of society.
- Must be hungry for own career success and want to develop in headhunt industry.
- Worse we think those who pursue art and have no condo to show for it are squandering their lives.
- Sincerely hop to adopt any effective modes to expand the economic technology cooperation and promate the worle's textile development together with the industrial circles at home and abroad.
- I love him for his ambition.
- We welcome the competent candidates to join and grow with our fast growth company.
- The award is based on financial need academic merit and contribution to the community life in the divinity school of chung chi college and the college.
- For he that cannot possibly mend his own case will do what he can to impair another's; except these defects light upon a very brave and heroical nature which thinketh to make his natural wants part of his honor;
- Many of the subjects a prospective hotelman studies are in the field of business administration.
- Three months of assured board and bed and congenial company safe from boreas and bluecoats seemed to soapy the essence of things desirable.
- In1903 yu guozhen a protestant clergyman in shanghai proposed that believers of noble aspirations should seek self-standing self-support and self-propagation and not subject themselves to the control of foreign churches.
- Policy termination is a subfield of policy analysis necessarily to be addressed.
- This course is aimed at the aspiring planning practitioner policy-maker or industry decision-maker with an interest in urban transportation and environmental issues in latin america.
- Naturally there's no sign of shiki nor anywhere he could hide but hisui still wanders around the room searching pitifully.