[yǒu yǐngxiǎng de]
- influential; predominant; memorably
- Compared with other knowledge cooperant study appeared lack and some research work have not shown enough depth it is necessary to form the research base and specialist in some colleges and universities the research works in the field of textile should be develop in a planned way.
- Roy solicited aid from a number of influential members.
- The leaders were able to insulate the local population from these dangerous influences.
- His father is an influential democrat.
- Donnison's influential cross-cultural study of housing policy.
- Forget the fire and brimstone: his subtle eloquence made him the country's most influential theologian.
- Futurism was an influential artistic movement in the early part of the century.
- Fairly large or important in effect; influential.
- After explaining the chiasma and infiltration between the technology of "man-computer exchange" and other subjects he briefly introduced the most influential events and fruits of its development.
- "Then the court may in its discretion take into consideration for the purpose of any equitable doctrine of laches or acquiescence the failure to exercise such a right not being a failure attributable to a reasonable expectation that provision affecting such a right would be made by some enactment applicable to the colony."
- This paper analyses the reason for uploading question of jsp and introduces two kinds of api that can be used with influ-ence in java operating excel.to realizing uploading files and resolving the question that is operated to the electronic form of ms injsp.proposing to utilize two open primary code's projects that multipartrequest tools which offered by o'reilly and java excelapi and realize uploading files and producing excel files.
- Guopu is quite an influential all rounder in the chinese cultural history.
- Don't you know anyone who could throw his weight around?
- She was one of the pillars of the church a powerful evangelist and very widely known.
- Church of christ in china was a nationwide united church organization being composed of15christian sects in the chinese church among them the guangdong synod was a church that was most early established and was most influential.