- Speak thou the child's own mother! Were it not thinkest thou for thy little one's temporal and eternal welfare that she be taken out of thy charge and clad soberly and disciplined strictly and instructed in the truths of heaven and earth?
- You should eat lots of rabbit food. It's very good for your health.
- In retrospect however dr venter sees that all the publicity about the "race to the genome" has brought benefits too.
- They might rub off on plain-looking folks like us too.
- He complained sourly that the new rules only benefitted the managers.
- I think timely rain is good for the crops.
- I admit a shooting war's better for business
- I don't really want to spend the weekend working but as they say a little mortification of the flesh is good for the soul.
- But as president reagan has discovered there are advantages for the west as well as for the east in continuing arms negotiations--despite the present polish situation.
- It's good for children to play out of doors.
- It must be taken before and during early pregnancy when the neural tube is developing.
- Eating plain chocolate may actuallybe good for the heart scientists have said in a study.
- This oil burner a practical approach to the use of essential oils for health and well? Being.
- Only pedants believe in the advantage of obfuscation.
- This most recent spell of welcome rain is expected to benefit crops growing around beijing.