- have ... on; be tied up
- The process of soft recovery requires that jet play back all the transaction log files.
- The world is the totality of facts not of things.
- I know virtually everything about you.
- Everything gives umbrage to a tyranny.
- His claim of hester's historical existence is entirely unfounded.
- And told me his guests had put off going upon some business that fell out and order'd me with the man and boy as usual to go out with the boat and catch them some fish for that his friends were to sup at his house;
- You put a snaffle bit on her before she brings the whole thing down.
- I am so-and-so at your service.
- I came to talk to the phys ed teacher.
- I have something to talk over with you.
- ... Are55percent more likely to be tp'd.
- There is no event in the msp's event queue.
- Having something on top: columns surmounted by statues.
- In every year in which there shall be an available surplus of the income over the expenditure the council shall set aside and invest on a reserve or sinking fund at least$ 1200.00as provision for extension for replacing buildings on expiration of leases and for unforeseen contingencies.
- The story has a substratum of truth.