- most-favored nation (trade status)
- n.贸易,商业,交易,生意,职业,行业,[气]信风,顾客 vi.交易,买卖,经商,对换,购物 vt.用...进行交换
- Hello! Amylum originates from uk is dutiable under the most-faored? Nation rate.
- Our company will import amylum made in uk.is it dutiable under the most? Favored? Nation rates or the ordinary tax rate?
- What concussion can most-favoured-nation treatment principle bring to domestic economy?
- 111.the Representative of china confirmed that upon accession china would adopt and apply tariff reductions and exemptions so as to ensure mfn treatment for imported goods.
- Principle of mfn treatment principle of national treatment and principle of transparency are dealt with first.
- Article I of the gatt is the celebrated most favored nation clause under which each member nation must give treatment to other member nations'imports and exports that is at least as favorable as that applied to the most favored nation.
- Party a shall grant party b mfn treatment which do not include privilege accord the neighboring countries.
- For example the united states granted mfn status to china as part of an effort to improve relations with that country.
- Lome agreement commits the former colonies to reciprocate to the eec nations by granting them most favored nation mfn treatment.
- Lome agreement commits the former colonies to reciprocate to the eec nations by granting them most favored nation treatment.
- Shamjie also suggested after china joins the world trade organization the us congress should cancel annual discussions regarding the issue of china treatment as a most favored trade nation and grant china treatment as a permanent most favored nation.
- All the tariff reductions and exemptions were applied on an mfn basis.
- Most-favored-nation treatment guarantee of trading opportunity equal to that accorded to the most favored nation; essentially a method of establishing equality of trading opportunity among states by making originally bilateral agreements multilateral.