- The western syntaxis in the vicinity of nanga parbat at the joint of india and pakistan and the eastern syntaxis around namche barwa tibet are the two extreme points of himalayas.they are the key places to understand the evolution of himalayan structure and uplift of the tibet plateau in that they are the most particular places in himalayan orogen which suffer the most remarkable metamorphism deformation and partial melting and also develop the fastest rate of uplift.
- The results showed that the adsorption capacity of p-xylene on calgon ac was more than that of acetate acid while methyl acetate was the least.
- I believe I'm the strongest.
- What could love the unsolved mystery count for in face of this possession of self-assertion which she suddenly recognized as the strongest impulse of her being!
- Results showed that soil catalase activity was stimulated by the copper products and the inhibition of urease and sucrase activities by copper products were also observed especially declined significantly in the treatment of bdm the two enzymes activities in high bdm treatment were not detected.
- Super heavyweight lifters normally claim the title of world's strongest man or woman.
- That's because the ease of running the networks is greatest in city centers and the cost justification is strongest for the business applications.
- Graduate the volume from pianissimo to fortissimo.
- Ghost dragons are the most powerful creature of the necropolis.
- Juve are monitoring developments closely and are ready to prise de silvestri regarded as one if italy's biggest young talents away from lazio this summer.
- One of the mage's most powerful abilities is polymorph which allows him to control the number of monsters currently attacking the party.
- The narrative called up the most revengeful passions of the time and there was not a head in the nation but must have dropped before it.
- The world's strongest community.
- At midday the light is at its most intense.
- The sun's rays are at their most powerful at midday.