- adj.最小的,最少的 adv.最少,最小
- The results shown that the ability of salt tolerance of3ryegrass types were superior and that of brome orchardgrass and benrgrass were inferior.
- Irate passenger: this is the worst-run airline I've ever had the bad luck to travel with. I don't know why you even bother to publish a schedule!
- Algorithm bls has a worst-case guarantee no more than1+ b the bound indicates that it becomes very poor in extreme caseswhere b is algorithm blpt provides worst case error bound3.
- By ensuring that the established time temperature relationship or an equivalent thermal process is achieved at the slowest heating location within the container the process required for commercial sterilization is achieved.
- By ensuring that the established time" temperature relationship or an equivalent thermal process is achieved at the slowest heating location within the container the process required for commercial sterilization is achieved.
- But there was the same character among varieties the content of stone cell was reduced gradually from fruit core to its skin as well as the quality of flesh near fruit skin was the best the middle flesh was followed and the flesh near the fruit core was worst.
- The first round of interviews only really serves to weed out the very weakest of applicants.
- The common horse is worst shod.
- The results show that for flexural-tensile fatigue test and shear fatigue test the two kinds of structure of common asphalt concrete with strata stress absorbed layer and glass fiber grating had good ability to resist reflection cracking while the effect of paving asphalt concrete directly on cement concrete slab was worse.
- They weeded out the weakest samplings.
- Investors may receive at maturity the worst performing security as of the fixing date with a value substantially less than the nominal value.
- The world's worst pillow talk I'd say.
- Cash payment of odd lot and fractional security are both calculated by reference to the closing price of the worst performing security on the fixing date.
- Worst of all was the food!
- Finally at a time of significant acquisition and sales of businesses it is difficult to assess the true long-term impact of oligarch ownership and how far they may have acquired the worst-performing companies and still be working on turning them round.