- least; slightest
- adj.最小的,最少的 adv.最少,最小
- The obvious characteristics are to produce a book without folding collating process and equipment involved and less paper and printing times.
- Switch to the network with the fewest dropped calls.
- Perhaps the least understood part of the voice application is the lexicon.
- The fewest birds in recent memory.
- Use the least permissive setting.
- In general the goals should be achieved in as few sessions as possible to minimize the number of times the donor area is accessed and be the least disruptive to the patient's life.
- Try to choose products with as little wrapping as passible.
- There is unprecedented literacy yet this universal education does not seem to have fostered goodness but only mental restlessness and discontent instead.
- I promise to do it with the minimum of force.
- The concerned competitor is entitled to a minimum recuperation time of20minutes.
- This is one of activex's biggest strengths: the existing pool of premade activex controls that could help developers build programs with a minimum of time and hassle.