Chinese-English Translation of 旦夕
- this morning or evening; this morning or evening; in a short while
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 旦夕
- The life of the sick man is at stake.
- For the first few moments, confronted by an Iraqi colonel who had his soldiers loot our vehicle in front of us, it seemed as if our lives hung by a precarious thread.
- Nothing is so certain as the unexpected.
- Brazzaville and leopoldville were in danger.
- But those things don't happen overnight and in this field it would seem that one could get started and get started without meeting those insuperable obstacles which history has so often placed in the way of any effort of cooperation.
- The prestige of persia is at stake.