Chinese-English Translation of 旅游
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 旅游
- You'll know better when you reach my age.
- He often embellishes the tales of his travels.
- You don't have to do anything just lie back and enjoy the journey.
- They traveled together.
- They traveled to a village overshadowed by mountains.
- Reading travel brochures whetted his appetite for a h
- He thinks that the rot set in when the country was opened up to tourists.
- From one's own front door to home or foreign hills or sands and back again, everything is to hand.
- A new Shanghai travel guide has been made up and is now on sale.
- A platoon of firefighters; buses carrying platoons of tourists.
- It is generally thought that traveling abroad can enrich one's knowledge.
- He is given to telling fantastic stories about his travels in Asia.
- He always travels first class, because he says tourist class is too uncomfortable.
- He was fettered by his family and could not travel any longer.
- We bought a tourist handbook before going travelling.