- a squint
to look askance
- Experimental study of levodopa for strabismic amblyopia model eyes in14cats.
- For spaceborne sar system with large squint angle the main error source of classical range-doppler algorithm is analyzed which causes the loss in image quality.
- For spaceborne sar system with large squint angle the main error source of classical range| doppler algorithm is analyzed which causes the loss in image quality.
- Conclusions we must check up patient seriously and define the strabismus type.
- Conclusions: the operation procedure is feasible in correcting vertical strabismus.
- Strabismus in which eyes turn inward toward the nose.
- Objective to investigate the results of prescribing a prism for paralytic strabismus caused by diplopia in patients to discuss the effectiveness of prism therapy and the prism adaptation phenomenon.
- Strabismus in which one or both eyes are directed outward.
- The surgical operation of cutting a muscle or tendon of the eye in order to correct strabismus.
- A form of strabismus in which the visual axis of one eye deviates from that of the other.
- The slant of his eyes and the line of his lips reveal his contempt for the critics.
- Every day she examined patients at the outpatient department and in total she performed about70surgeries.especially small children and adult patients with squint benefited from her service.
- A squint can often be corrected by eye exercises or by a simple operation.
- Because produced unusually retinal correspondence of cross-eye look attentively at property happening change use yellow spot center namely by look attentively at the center other generation at some o'clock cause serious amblyopia from this.
- It seemed to mrs.hopewell that every year she grew less like other people and more like herself-bloated rude and squint-eyed.