- Too much paperwork though.
- 6.having Offended the criminal code or its special law involving such crimes as vote-buying bribe-taking interfering with balloting campaign irregularities or monopolizing vote-buying or abusing official duties as chances or means to commit such crimes as misappropriation fraud breach of faith or forgery of documents and convicted of the crime and sentenced to a penal servitude for a definite period.
- You just do the paperwork.
- "All probates letters of administration orders and other instruments and copies thereof and all exemplifications and copies thereof shall be sealed with the seal of the court; and any such document purporting to be so sealed shall be received in evidence in any proceedings without further proof thereof."
- Her uncle spent two years on a warship as a yeoman
- Her uncle spend two years on a warship as a yeoman.
- My paper work will wait.
- His paper work having been finished
- I don't like paper work.
- I have three books.one is an english book another is a chinese one and the third is a picture-book.
- Not until the paper work is finished.
- The forms of the original and duplicate of the business license and the forms and the tables of important official documents concerning company registration are formulated unitarily by the state administration bureau for industry and commerce.
- Stamp certificates issued by the collector of stamp revenue have the same legal status as conventional stamps on instruments.
- These common terms of address in western correspondence only sounded offensive and sickening in chinese.
- Administrative department records in the period of republic of china