- wanton and unrestrained (idiom); dissolute
wanton [wɔnt(ә)n; (-) wɔ:ntәn]
- adj.荒唐的,嬉戏的,繁茂的,肆意的,不道德的,不贞洁的 n.荡妇,水性杨花的女人vi.嬉戏,闲荡,放肆 vt.挥霍
- He led a wild life in his youth.
- That famous film star leads a bohemian life.
- Her brother sowed his wild oats while he was in college, but now he is a better man.
- The state or quality of being libertine.
- Bit of a lad is Mr Bryan, running round fancy-free for years.
- One who acts without moral restraint; a dissolute person.
- When he was a student he led a bohemian life.
- He thought of himself as a bohemian and liked to do as he pleased.
- He leads a loose life.
- She remembered that from a long time ago. Dry italian red wine.she bought two bottles and another decanter of brandy feeling sensual and worldly.
- My parents were slightly disapproving of the bohemian life that ellen led.
- For when philippe with his snapping eyes and his wild ways left savannah forever he took with him the glow that was in ellen's heart and left for the bandy-legged little irishman who married her only a gentle shell.
- In short the house in saville row which must have been a very temple of disorder and unrest under the illustrious but dissipated sheridan was cosiness comfort and method idealized.
- The amount of human tragedy kissinger saw around him during his formative years accounts for his being a man given to occasional melancholy or perhaps weltschmerz and for being a convinced pessimist beneath a certain playfulness and levity.
- Poor george only a year older than his scapegrace brother looked sixty.