- to wipe
rubbing (brush stroke in painting)
- n.刷子,毛刷,画笔 vt.刷,掸,拂
- n.击,敲,报时的钟声,(网球等)一击,(划船等)一划,(绘画等)一笔,一次努力,打击 vt.抚摸
- n.上油漆,着色,绘画,油画 v.描绘
- He skinned his legs when walking along the thorny path.
- The results are useful to further research on torsional vibration of the vehicle drivetrain reducing the yawp of starting and ameliorating the capability of torsional vibration.
- To improve the tribological per formances and application area of bronze-based coating under dry sliding condition bronze-graphite semf-lubricative coating was prepared by hot spraying technology.
- Yicaling toilet water in15years continuously the research tries out improving that the innovation is go on the market in2001and improvement and obtains the love of consumers.
- The story tells about a little newsboy or shoeshine boy who grew up to become rich and respected.
- When a woman doctor who suffers a severe myopic went to shoes-polishing shop for her buskins the bald boss squatted down to serve her personally.
- A t rojan priestess scrubbing my floors.
- A trojan priestess scrubbing my floors.
- A ceramic or mural decoration made by scratching off a surface layer to reveal the ground.
- A fish slid along beneath his eyes and he heard the rush of its body parting the water.
- A type of read-only memory that can be erased thereby returning the device to a blank state.
- One of the most common drugs is tincture of iodine a solution of the mineral iodine in alcohol.
- Serving as the guide to the foreign trade in china the newly comparative advantages theories can thus help to solve the current problems such as the gradual loss of china's cost advantages and the ensuing restraint on china's foreign trade and frequent trade frictions.
- Previously it's been used successfully for a condition called paget's disease where it stops something called bone turnover for a short time allowing bone bruising to recover.
- People who live in areas where it snows a lot use snow tyres on their vehicles to give them better traction.