- adj.摩擦产生的,摩擦音的 n.摩擦音
- The transcription th for the fricative p caused grimm to think not only that th was a double sound but also it was an aspirated occlusive.
- The conversion of a simple stop consonant into an affricate.
- Affricate: a complex speech sound consisting of a stop consonant followed by a fricative; for example the initial sounds of child and joy.
- A complex speech sound consisting of a stop consonant followed by a fricative; for example the initial sounds of child and joy.
- The fibrin often results in the the finding on physical examination of a "friction rub" as the strands of fibrin on epicardium and pericardium rub against each other.
- Speech treatment included audio discrimination behaviour training lip phone training aspirates and fricatives training tongue lolling out comprehensive training et al.
- A continuant consonant produced through the nose with the mouth closed.
- Sibilant pops bear that out.
- Likewise the stethoscope allows the examiner to detect mid systolic clicks in mitral valve prolapse and pericardial friction rubs.
- Pronounce with an initial sibilant.