- to clean (with water or alcohol)
to wipe and wash
- adj.清洁的,干净的,清白的 v.打扫,使干净,清扫
- n.水,雨水,海水,水位,水面,流体 vt.喷淋,供以水,注入水,使湿 vi.流泪,加水 adj.水的,水上的,水生的,含水的
- n.拖把,药签 vt.拭抹,擦洗
- Scouring vacuum cleaner br400as described.
- Our regular window cleaner went off to canada lust year.
- Clean health care: takes this right amount dilutes3-5time with the warm boiling water after takes the dilution the solution foreign cloudy spot to scour the sitz bath to shower also may use outside the original fluid to scratch may dispel the unusual smell.
- Take a suitable amount of this product and daub on pudendum gently wipe and wash and then rinse off with water.
- If your child shivers in the bath stop the bath dry your child and wait.
- He scrubbed the walls clean.
- He broke his thigh-bone and was put into traction so that a nurse had go give him a blanket bath every day.
- He got paint on his hands and it won't scrub off.
- I'll have to scrub off all the oil muck.
- When we pulled into the dealer's yard there was my little blue sundowner with a sold sticker on it.next to it was the brown pickup all washed and shiny with a big sold sign on the window.
- Solvent shall be applied to the contaminated areas with a clean brush or a cloth soaked in the solvent; the application of clean solvent with scrubbing or wiping shall be repeated until all the contamination has been removed.
- You should use a nylon scourer rather than a metal one to clean non-stick pans.
- The floor needs a good scrub.
- A small brush with firm bristles used for scrubbing the hands and cleaning the fingernails.
- Bamboo rattan furniture uses time to if have scale grow had better swab with brine not only can decontamination still can make cane soft be full of flexibility; the cane makes furniture most avoid is put by central heating its agglutinate place is met because of be heated desiccate slacken prevent sun point-blank in case cany makings fades desiccate.