- to wipe dry
- He wiped the knife and put it back in the sheath.
- He dried his hands with a towel.
- He sleeved the sweat off his face.
- He was toweling off lustily on the side of the pool.
- I had to scour out the pans.
- I'll wash up and you can dry.
- Meguiar's recommends a meguiar's ultimate wipe microfiber cloth or100% cotton terry cloth towels-they both have their place in the detailing industry.
- I took a towel to rub down my dog.
- The new rifle cleans easily.
- Clean your mouth with the napkin.
- Always use a microfiber polishing cloth like the meguiar's ultimate wipe or a100% cotton terry cloth towel for removing cleaners polishes and waxes.
- Use your hands and scrub it off!
- A stable boy who did n't rub down his horse after a day's hunt.
- This place mat is very easy to wipe clean.
- I wiped the worktop down before preparing supper.