- scrape off; scraping; absterge; wipe off; wipe away; rub out; polish out; polish away; expunge; obliterate; scratch out; attrite; clear; abrade; erase; abrase; wipe; clean away
- n.刮,擦,擦痕,刮擦声,困境 vi.刮掉,擦掉,刮出刺耳声 vt.刮,擦,擦伤,挖成
- n.刮,擦,挖,刮削下的碎屑 adj.刮擦的,吝啬的
- v.擦,摩擦 rt. (～ along) 和谐相处,(～ off) 擦掉,擦破,(～ out) 把(记号,笔记,笔迹等)擦掉
- adj.外面的,下台的,出局的 adv.在外,出声地,显露出来地,明显地,从头至尾地 n.外面,外出,外观 vt.赶出,击倒,使退场 vi.外出,暴露 prep.通过
- n.磨光,光泽,上光剂,优雅,精良 vt.擦亮,发亮,磨光,推敲 vi.发亮,变光滑 adj.波兰的 n.波兰人 Polish 波兰(Poland)的
- n.乱写,刮擦声,抓痕,擦伤 vt.乱涂,勾抹掉,擦,刮,搔,抓,挖出 vi.发刮擦声,搔,抓 adj.打草稿用的,凑合的
- He rubbed off the finger mark from the painting.
- She scrubbed the cold cream off her face with a tissue.
- Modernist school painter: they pour dye on canvas next reoccupy dishcloth obliterates dye the classic that they sell them finally--dishcloth.
- Make it a habit to clean the bore with a cleaning rod and patch to wipe away anti-rust compounds in the gun each time immediately before you shoot it.
- Wipe the sweat from one's forehead
- Wipe off dirt; wipe away grease.
- Wipe off the emerging adhesive.
- Herbie took out a silk handkerchief to mop his perspiring forehead.
- He cleaned his stiletto on parkin's trousers and wiped the ocular liquid from his hands.it had been a messy business.
- Wade edged closer to him scuffing one foot and looking unhappy.
- He broke out in a cold sweat from the scare and a layer of skin was scraped from his left palm.he was also rebuked by the trolley car attendant.
- Now wipe away the shame...
- For the lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and guide them to springs of waters of life; and god will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
- Absorb and wipe off residual fuel with a cloth.
- Some people use pumice in the bath to remove dry skin from their feet.