- to let go
to let loose
- Flax seed before you go to bed put two spoons of this flax seed which good for your health into your oat you will get the benefit as your imagination.
- The son of elkanah the son of joel the son of azariah the son of zephaniah
- "In the year when the tartan came to ashdod sent by sargon king of assyria and made war against it and took it;"
- In the year when the tartan came to ashdod sent by sargon king of assyria and made war against it and took it;
- Sennacherib king of assyria says in what are you placing your hope waiting here in the walled town of jerusalem?
- It is strictly prohibited to throw about construction wastes which shall be timely cleared up or transported to the specified disposal plant.for wastes which can not be timely cleared up or transported should be piled up in the temporarily closed area or dustbin.
- It is strictly prohibited to throw about construction wastes so as to prevent fugitive dust.
- A member of a nomadic berber people of the sahara.
- 11from Troas we put out to sea and sailed straight for samothrace and the next day on to neapolis.
- And he took them to samaria.
- And the court-ladies placed themselves in front of her and spread out their dresses--the swineherd got ten kisses and the princess--the kitchen-pot.
- And they made selection of two joseph named barsabbas whose other name was justus and matthias.
- And his master answered and said to him evil and slothful slave you knew that I reap where I did not sow and gather where I did not winnow.
- This is what the lord has said: I will put an end to great numbers of the people of egypt by the hand of nebuchadrezzar king of babylon.
- Behold I will bring upon tyrus nebuchadrezzar king of babylon a king of kings from the north with horses and with chariots and with horsemen and companies and much people.