[sā mǎ lì yà]
- That there came certain from shechem from shiloh and from samaria even fourscore men having their beards shaven and their clothes rent and having cut themselves with offerings and incense in their hand to bring them to the house of the lord.
- Howbeit every nation made gods of their own and put them in the houses of the high places which the samaritans had made every nation in their cities wherein they dwelt.
- And the time that jehu reigned over israel in samaria was twenty and eight years.
- The jordan used to be called judaea and samaria in biblical times.
- Judea samaria galilee...
- Jesus told many parables to his followers such as the parable of the good samaritan.
- In the thirty and eighth year of azariah king of judah did zachariah the son of jeroboam reign over israel in samaria six months.