- Salar ethnic group of Qinghai province
- n.团体,组,团,群,批,[地]界,[化]基 v.聚合,成群
- And methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years and begat lamech.
- Saladin will show no mercy.
- Saracen cavalry. They're coming to close reynald in.
- Sala people are mainly distributed in the areas such as qinghai and gansu of our country.
- She said'whoever would have told abraham that sarah would suckle children? Yet I have borne him a son for his old age. '
- Second the improvement of the indictor of average growth rate of vital capacity is negative.the decrement of the tu students in vital capacity is bigger than those of sala students obviously.
- We'll hold the saracen cavalry until the king arrives.
- On the seventh day of the fifth month in the nineteenth year of nebuchadnezzar king of babylon nebuzaradan commander of the imperial guard an official of the king of babylon came to jerusalem.
- With the templars have attacked a saracen caravan.
- Sunflower tuber eaten raw or boiled or sliced thin and fried as saratoga chips.
- Inspired by this good omen the greek navy daringly engaged and defeated the persian fleet at the battle of salamis.
- In the eastern agricultural regions inhabited by hui and sala people there are female middle schools of classes especially for female children.
- In romans ch4:17paul argues the fact that circumcision was but a sign of the faith he had already developed when he believed that god was able to perform what was humanly impossible because of the inability of abraham and sarah to have a child.
- Zerbino: this fire-eating sword swallower is the fearsome saladin.
- Tiberias knows more than a christian should about saladin's intentions.